DOMINANT PERFORMANCE MEETS DISTINGUISHED LUXURY
Miles away from the mundane, it calls. The distillation of power, intelligence and style. The 2022 CT5 V-Series is reﬁnement rooted in performance and will ignite your emotions in ways you’ve yet to experience.
Ready to chase racing dreams? Edge out the conventional in CT5-V, with its heart-pounding performance on command, intuitive tech and sophisticated driver comforts. Or take to the track in the most powerful Cadillac ever—the ultra-high performance CT5-V Blackwing™, which delivers unmitigated power, aerodynamic advantages and track-themed touches throughout a polished interior.
V-SERIES IS IN OUR VEINS
SAFETY & DRIVER ASSISTANCE
CADILLAC SMART SYSTEM*: A SUITE OF STANDARD FEATURES
Buckle up and drive with conﬁdence. A whole suite of leading-edge safety and driver assistance technologies come standard in your CT5 V-Series: Front Pedestrian Braking, Automatic Emergency Braking, Forward Collision Alert, Safety Alert Seat, Rear Seat Reminder*, HD Rear Vision Camera, Teen Driver, Vehicle Diagnostics and Rear Park Assist*
FRONT PEDESTRIAN BRAKING
- Front Pedestrian Braking can help you avoid or reduce the severity of a front-end collision with a pedestrian it detects directly ahead of you
- It provides pedestrian alerts and can even automatically provide hard emergency braking or enhance the driver’s hard braking
- The system works at speeds below 80 kph during the daytime. It has limited nighttime and low-visibility performance.
AUTOMATIC EMERGENCY BRAKING
- Automatic Emergency Braking works with Forward Collision Alert to help you avoid or reduce the severity of a front-end collision with a detected vehicle you’re following. This feature works at speeds below 80 kph. Camera technology is used to automatically provide hard emergency braking or enhance the driver’s hard braking.
FORWARD COLLISION ALERT
- Forward Collision Alert can warn you if it detects a potential front-end collision with a vehicle you’re following, so you can quickly take action. It can also provide a tailgating alert if you’re following a vehicle much too closely.
SAFETY ALERT SEAT
- Safety Alert Seat uses left, right or both-side driver seat vibration pulses to help you identify the direction of potential crashes so you can quickly take action
- You can also switch to beeping crash avoidance alerts
REAR SEAT REMINDER
- Rear Seat Reminder can tell you to look in your rear seat before leaving your vehicle under certain conditions. It is activated by the opening and closing of the rear door just before or during vehicle use.
REAR PARK ASSIST
- Rear Park Assist can provide distance alerts to nearby detected objects behind your vehicle to help you park and avoid collisions when you’re in Reverse at low speeds.
HD REAR VISION CAMERA
- HD Rear Vision Camera shows you a high-resolution digital image of the area directly behind your vehicle when you’re in Reverse at low speeds. This may help you park and avoid nearby objects.
Safety or driver assistance features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to trafﬁc, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Visibility, weather and road conditions may affect feature performance. Read the vehicle's Owner’s Manual for more important feature limitations and information.
TAKE A CLOSER LOOK
Explore the CT5 V-Series Interactive Digital Brochure for a closer, customizable look at each trim, wheels, color options and more.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Additional Cadillac vehicles you might consider.